Goals of this class
- Students will finish "Zhong Wen" Book 2, and the corresponding Exercise Book A and B;
- Students can understand basic instructions and questions from the teacher in Chinese;
- Students are able to read simple stories with the help of “Pin Yin” or the teacher;
- An improvement in Chinese vocabulary;
- Students should be able to write learned words correctly and
have sufficient knowledge of “Pian Pang” (偏旁) and be able to write simple sentences.
- Sunday, 1:30 to 3:30 pm, Room 110, Jesse Philips Humanities Center at University of Dayton.