The class teaches basic expressions and vocabulary needed to function in the Mandarin-Chinese language,
Pin Yin system, limited writing and basic cultural knowledge through instruction, games, crafts, songs, and role plays.
Goals of this class
- Nurture interest in Chinese language and culture
- Basic speaking and listening
- Simple vocabulary (Chinese characters and numbers)
- Basic Chinese character strokes and writing
- Be prepared for the elementary Chinese school
- Sunday, 1:30 to 3:30 pm, Room 207, Jesse Philips Humanities Center at University of Dayton.