This class is right for you if
Goals of this class
- You are interest in art and handicraft.
- You do like to make special gift for any member of your family on your own.
- Your age is above 5 years old.
- To develop the children’s intelligence by learning new skill of handicraft
such as paper roll up, dyeing-paper folding etc.
- To improve the ability of handwork by practice on different fun subject- including
figure (picture) of animal, plant, fruit as well as suitable gift etc.
- To help parents to encourage child to begin gift -making on their own
for special occasions such as birthday, Easter and Christmas etc.
- Sunday, 3:30 to 4:15 pm, Room 110, Jesse Philips Humanities Center at University of Dayton.