Dance Class 2
In addition to various levels of Chinese language classes, the school also offers many cultural enhancement
classes such as Chinese dance, drawing, and martial arts. The school has been actively involved in community
services and cultural activities throughout the Greater Dayton area. This is one of the dance classes that will
represent school to perform in many cultural events in Greater Dayton area and Cincinnati, Columbus areas.
This class is right for you if
Goals of this class
- You are interested in learning Chinese dance;
- You have the enthusiasm to learn and promote Chinese culture;
- You are in grades 3 to 7;
- No experiences are required, but preferred the student who involved the dancing training.
- To learn combination of the basic techniques of traditional Chinese dances, such as Folk Dances, Fan Dances, Ribbon Dances and Imperial dances;
- To appreciate Chinese culture and music through the movement of Chinese dance in this age group;
- To prepare you to perform in different cultural events.
- Every Sunday, 3:30PM to 4:15PM in Room 118, Jesse Philips Humanities Center at University of Dayton;
- School will provide the costumes for the performs;