The GDCS Board of Trustees would like to address the importance of the school ground rules and
disciplines explicitly to students and parents/guardians.
By enrolling your children in GDCS, parents/guardians have agreed upon school rules and
disciplines, and endorsed your full support to the teachers for maintaining order at the school.
Please talk to your children about these rules, and the possible consequences of breaking these rules
in the school.
Ground Rules for Students:
Responsibility of Parents:
Respect teachers and classmates.
Follow the teacher's directions and finish assigned work on time.
No food or drink is allowed in the classrooms, except water.
Do not play with any classroom equipments or facilities in the building.
Keep the noise level low. No horseplay of any kind, no running, no jumping over or
standing on furniture, no writing on boards unless it pertains to the lesson.
At the end of each class, help the teacher clean the classroom and put every
thing in original order before leaving.
- No violence is tolerated.
- Educate your children on the school rules
- Responsible to the safety of your children in the school.
- Bring your children to classroom and pick them up on time.
- No food or drink other than snack provided by the school.
- Legally and financially liable to any property damage and bodily injury.
- The parents on duty need to walk through all classrooms to make sure they are in good conditions, and there is no litter in the classrooms.
Any misbehaved students will receive a warning, and parents will be informed.
Students with second warning may be suspended for one session or the entire school day.
A note will be sent home for the signature of parents/guardians.
At least one parent/guardian will be required to sit in the class with his/her child
after second incident. The Board of Trustees retains the right to suspend the enrollment of
any repeated or serious violators with no intuition refund.
We have read and understood and will follow the rules of GDCS while at school. Signed by:
Parents/guardians ___________________ Date_______________
Student ____________________________ Date_______________
(Please cut out the signature section and turn it in to your teacher.)